Abstract Submission Deadline was EXTENDED up to MARCH 31st!!!
|Abstract submission opens
||January 20th, 2017
|Abstract submission last date
||March 31st, 2017
||From March to the end of April, 2017
|Advance registration deadline
||July 17th, 2017
|Late registration deadline
||August 25th, 2017
|Paper submission for publication in proceedings
||August 31th, 2017
||September 4th – 8th, 2017
The abstracts have to be submitted using the Submission System.
Register at the Registration by creating an user account, which will give you access to important information about the IMF2017 meeting and to the Abstract Submission and Registration Systems.
Oral or Poster Preference
At the time of submission, please select your preferred mode of presentation: Oral or Poster. This will be taken into account during the evaluation process. However, the final acceptance decision will be taken by the Technical Program Committee.
Topic Area Choice
Each abstract has to be submitted for consideration to a specific Topic Area, listed below:
- Theory, First principle calculations, phase transitions and critical phenomenon;
- Growth of crystals, processing of materials & characterization and structure: property relationships, thin films;
- Domains and boundaries; surfaces and interfaces, imperfections, controlling and exploiting topological defects;
- Dielectric, piezoelectric and pyroelectric properties;
- Ferroelectric polymers, liquid crystals, composites;
- Incommensurate and modulated structures;
- Probing the nanoscale ferroelectric behavior and size effects;
- Order-disorder phenomenon, ferroelectric relaxors;
- Ferroics, bio-ferroics, multiferroics, bio-multiferroics, cross-coupled and secondary ferroics;
- Raman, IR, sub-millimeter, THz, microwave spectroscopy;
- Ferroelectric-semiconductor integration;
- Novelty of perovskites, single phase ferroics, mixed oxides for energy harvesting and superconductor oxides;
- Simulation, modeling and design of novel ferroics and meta-electronic materials;
- Ferroelectrics by design -- beyond serendipity